We previously notified you that we were experiencing delays in the processing of Contracts and Appointments. As of October 12, 2020, we are currently working on Contracting and Appointment requests that were received between September 14th and September 18th. We will continue to update our phone and email reply messages to reflect the timeframe of work being processed.
Important NEW Updates:
- The two training classes previously mentioned are in the process of ramping up and have already started assisting in reducing the overall pending work
- A 3rd training class will join the Contracts and Appointments team on October 26th
- We are actively using the subject line in your emails to help determine priority – this is where utilizing the marketer request key assists the team.
- Reminder • New Business applications can be submitted although contracting may not be completed. If underwriting notifies Producer Services that an application has been received, Producer Services will locate the producer’s contract (provided it has been submitted). Once the producer information is located, we will assign it for priority processing to ensure the underwriting can continue.
- Contracting must be completed prior to submitting applications for PDP and Pre-Appointment States
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve our service levels. If you have questions or concerns, please contact your Sales Director or Account Executive.