Effective April 1, 2016, the LTC e-App will be enhanced to make doing business with us even easier!
- New look and faster to use
- Table of Contents – Displayed and highlighted if information is missing
- Navigation button – Visible at all times
- Warning message – Appears if you will lose signatures without clicking “finish” (Note: If you leave this screen without finishing, signatures will be lost)
- Auto saves – No more interruptions or new pages to load, saving will happen automatically
You don’t need to do anything! The updated LTC e-app link can be found on Sales Professional Access (SPA) beginning April 1, 2016, on the Electronic Applications page or at the bottom of the LTC Product Page.
Resources have been updated to help you with using the e-app:
The Sandbox link is back! The Sandbox link provides a test version of the e-app which allows you to get familiar with the e-app functions.
If you have any problems or questions about the LTC e-app you may contact Mutual of Omaha’s Sales Support at 1-877-617-5589 or email@example.com.