Pay ONLY $675 for our eCLTC Course if you enroll by
February 28, 2022!
Learn at your pace and your convenience with eCLTC!
The eCLTC program is the online version of the CLTC program – the symbol of educational excellence in the long-term care industry.
When you earn the Certification for Long-Term Care (CLTC®) designation, you’ll gain the confidence and competence to discuss LTC planning with clients, helping you better serve customers and increase production.
- • A multi-media experience with 24 learning modules
- • Includes video and interactive quizzes
- • An on-demand format gives you total control of where and when you take the course
- • The option to pay the discounted tuition in four equal monthly payments
Type in the Coupon code: INTEGRITY and enter just before payment
Continuing through February 2022, agents can choose between the following two special incentives to mitigate or even eliminate the out of pocket cost of the eCLTC program:
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to take advantage of this amazing discount!
For full incentive details, click here.
Increase your knowledge and professionalism by obtaining the CLTC designation. The CLTC course covers more than just Long-Term Care, it includes Medicare, Medicaid and other senior topics. Strive to be a valuable resource to those you serve by expanding your scope of knowledge and pursuing self-improvement.
According to CLTC data, graduates write over 20% more Long-Term Care insurance
The retail price of the on-demand course is $1,165. But, GoldenCare has negotiated an AMAZING 42% discount for all Integrity Partners and their agents now through February 28, 2022! This exclusive discount means you can get your CLTC designation for only $675!
But it gets better! Select Integrity Platform Partners are offering to reimburse agents 100% of their eCLTC tuition.
Platform Partners include: Advisors Insurance Brokers (AIB), American Independent Marketing (AIM), GoldenCare USA, and Premier Marketing.***
“The CLTC designation has helped AIB agents to use a whole new vocabulary when discussing extended care planning.“
- Bob Vandy, CLU, ChFC, LUTCF, CLTC,
President, Advisors Insurance Brokers (an Integrity Company)
“Paying for the CLTC course is not an expense, it is an investment in the success of your business.“
- Kati Novotny, LTCP, CLTC
Long-Term/Short-Term Care Agent Sales Manager, Premier Marketing
“CLTC’s consultative approach to LTC Planning beats merely pushing a product!“
- David Wane
General Manager, American Independent Marketing
For Agent Use Only. Not For Public Distribution.
Incentive period runs between 11/01/2021 and 02/28/2022.
* To qualify for either incentive, coverage must ultimately be issued and accepted. Traditional Long-Term Care Annualized Premium per Applicant averaging no less than $1,500, written through your Platform Partner appointment under Integrity Marketing Group. ** Qualifying Referral business includes MutualCare® Custom Solution LTCi, OneAmerica® Asset Care (Life + LTCi), Aetna Recovery Care STC, the Recover Cash STC/Critical Cash/Short-Term Home Health Care products through Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) Insurance Company, and True Freedom Home Care Service Plans. This promotion is considered an incentive offer and final qualification criteria, agent participation and all incentive decisions rest with each Integrity Platform Partner. Does not apply to captive agents/agencies, and certain MGA’s or GA’s.
*** The following Platform Partners have agreed to reimburse eCLTC tuition based on Mutual of Omaha LTCi production qualifications (GoldenCare will be solely responsible for reimbursing for any qualifying Referral Program activity): Advisors Insurance Brokers (AIB), American Independent Marketing (AIM), GoldenCare USA, and Premier Marketing.
Incentive rules may change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.