In November we launched Automated Underwriting for Living Promise e-Applications – our instant decision tool. Overall we have been very pleased with the deployment of the tool and have seen increased usage of our e-Application.
Since January 6th, 952 applications have been submitted. Of those applications, 63% were instantly approved and 72% of the referred cases were approved after review.
As with any new system, there are opportunities for improvements. We appreciate your constructive feedback and are working on enhancements to the system.
We’d like to provide you with an update on some of the recent enhancements/fixes and tips to improve your experience with the Living Promise e-App.
- You will no longer be able to go back and delete applications from your dashboard. Applications will remain on the dashboard for 120 days and then will automatically be removed.
- Previously if you selected “other” under the birth country drop down for the proposed insured, the health questions were not populating. This issue has been resolved and the health questions now populate.
Tips To Improve Your e-App Experience
- Complete the e-App screens in the order they are presented. This ensures all questions are answered and the information is accurately saved.
- After the client has signed the application – using the clickwrap email signature method – go back into the application and use the left side navigation to move on to the underwriting screens.
- Complete all health questions and any clarifying questions before moving on to the next screen to ensure all the data is pulled accurately so we can provide the most accurate underwriting decision.
We appreciate your patience through this process. We want to assure you that we will continue to make ongoing enhancements to improve the experience for you and your customers.
If you have any questions, please contact your Mutual of Omaha’s Sales Support at (800) 693-6083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.