As REQUIRED by federal regulation, all producers writing permanent life or annuity products are required to complete Anti-Money Laundering (AML) training on an on-going basis.
All producers who completed a LIMRA Anti-Money Laundering training course prior to January 1, 2018 are required to complete the 2018 AML renewal training “The Importance of Knowing Your Customer – AML for Insurance Review”. Mutual of Omaha has contracted with LIMRA to provide anti-money laundering training at no cost to you.
The renewal course will automatically be assigned through LIMRA and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Training must be completed by June 30, 2018.
Once you’ve completed the course, LIMRA will automatically send us a notification. You will not receive a certificate of completion.
NOTE: If you do not complete this course by the deadline, any permanent life or annuity business you submit will not be issued until you have completed the course.
To Access the LIMRA course:
Logon to LIMRA at the following website address: https://knowledge.limra.com and enter your username and password. Both are case sensitive.
Username: Your username is your National Producer Number (NPN)
Password: Use the password you previously created to access your account. If you cannot recall your password, make sure your username is filled in and click “Forgot Your Password”, and answer the security question. Answering the security question correctly will allow you to reset your password.
Should you have technical questions accessing the training site or navigating within the LIMRA site, please contact CFM Partners, LIMRA’s hosting partner at (866) 364-2380 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of alternate AML training
- Mutual will accept AML training completed through a limited number of alternate vendors that provide such training courses to the financial industry – primarily Banks and Broker/Dealers. Those vendors whose AML training Mutual will currently accept are; RegEd, Sandi Kruise, WebCE and Kaplan. Producers choosing to participate in this program and opt out of LIMRA training must meet the following criteria:
- You must provide a valid certificate of completion that identifies the vendor that the course completed was in fact their AML training module and a completion date
- You must be aware that the certificate will only be valid for two years from the date of completion, regardless of how long the vendor stipulates the training is valid
- Upon expiration of the certificate, you will be required to provide an updated certificate of completion of an approved vendor AML course; if a new valid certificate is not submitted, you will be re-enrolled into LIMRA and be required to complete their designated AML training
- The four vendors noted above are the only AML training course providers currently allowed – no other vendor courses will be accepted
If you elect this option, certification can be mailed to Mutual of Omaha Ins Company, Mutual of Omaha Plaza, 6-Producer Services Omaha, NE 68175 or faxed to 402-997-1830 or email to contractsandappointments@mutualofomaha.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Refresher Training