September 2017 Streamlining Product Portfolio
We are proud to offer a robust and highly competitive product portfolio including Term, IUL, GUL and VUL Life products.
At this time, we are taking the opportunity to streamline our product portfolio by discontinuing products with low utilization. With that, effective September 29, 2017, the following products will be discontinued:
- AG ROP Select-a-Term — (Policy Form 14220, ICC14-14220)
- Elite Index II — (Policy Form 13717, ICC13-13717)
AG ROP Select-a-Term and Elite Index II Transition Rules
- Effective September 29, 2017 the AGL versions of ROP Select-a-Term and Elite Index II products will be discontinued.
- New applications must be received in the home office by September 29, 2017.
- Applications received on or prior to September 29, 2017 must be fully completed, signed and dated or they will be rejected at submission.
- After September 29, 2017 new applications will no longer be accepted for these products.
- Applications received in good order on or prior to September 29, 2017 must be paid and inforce by November 29, 2017.
- Currently pending applications must also be paid and inforce by November 29, 2017.
- For applications not paid and inforce by November 29, 2017 another available AGL product must be chosen.