Our brand new Accelerated Underwriting program uses data that can quickly be obtained to eliminate lab testing and exams for Standard, Standard Plus, Preferred and Preferred Plus applicants who qualify based on age, personal history, and face amount requirements.
The Process is Easy:
- Submit a Speed eTicket (Drop Ticket) for Term Life Answers®
- ExamOne completes a phone interview with your client and obtains a voice signature or eSignature
- Once we have the full application in-house, we take care of the rest
Basic Qualification Requirements:
- Products Available: Term Life Answers® (10, 15, 20 and 30 year)
- Application: Speed eTicket (Drop Ticket) using the iGO iPipeline process
- Issue Ages: 18-55
- Face Amounts: $100,000 – $1,000,000
- Risk Classes: Standard, Standard Plus, Preferred, Preferred Plus
Get more program details here or talk to your Mutual of Omaha Account Executive or Sales Director.