Beginning July 1, 2020, we are enhancing our fully-underwritten IUL illustrations in design, functionality and speed. These improvements to our Income Advantage IUL and Life Protection Advantage IUL illustrations in WinFlex Web reinforce our commitment to delivering high quality, simple, transparent products to the IUL marketplace.
- The Look
- The new illustrations use a cleaner design that complements the Mutual of Omaha brand.
- The tables have been redesigned to make them easier to read. Plus, by using a combination of landscape and portrait pages, we are now able to fit all of the values you need on each page.
- The Functionality
- In addition to providing the NAIC required illustration elements, we have also added more client-friendly information to the beginning of the illustration. The Your Policy Highlights section was designed to help clients quickly understand all of the benefits the policy has to offer.
- The illustration pdf size has been reduced significantly. This will make it much easier to email and upload your illustration pdf files.
- Another improvement is the Table of Contents. You can now click on a section and it will take you directly there. No more scrolling to get to where you need to go!
- The Speed
- We are unveiling a new technology improvement in WinFlex Web that will make your Income Advantage IUL and Life Protection Advantage IUL illustrations run faster. Although this improvement happens ‘behind the scenes’, you will notice that your IUL illustrations will run significantly faster. Illustration solves that typically took over a minute will now take approximately 20 seconds!
Here is a preview of what the new IUL illustration will look like. We encourage you to go to WinFlex Web and try out the new Income Advantage IUL and Life Protection Advantage IUL illustrations beginning July 1st!
A few things to note:
- These IUL illustration improvements are only being made available on WinFlex Web
As announced, WinFlex will be discontinuing the desktop version of the software beginning January 1, 2021. While you will be able to continue running IUL illustrations in WinFlex Desktop through December 31st, we encourage you to start transitioning to WinFlex Web so that you are prepared on January 1, 2021 and so that you can offer your clients all the benefits that come with our improved IUL illustrations.
- If you have saved illustrations on WinFlex Web, they will automatically open in the new illustration format beginning July 1, 2021.
- If you illustrate an IUL in WinFlex Desktop between July 1 and December 31, 2020, you will receive the old IUL illustration format. Please note that if we need to run a revised illustration in the home office, the revised illustration that we send with the policy will use the new format.
If you have any questions regarding our IUL products or designing a case using our IUL illustration software, please contact your Life Sales Director or Account Executive.